Should I be selling to International Schools?
How do I do it?
The growth of international schools is phenomenal, and shows no signs of stopping. There are currently around 12,000 and is predicted to rise to over 16,000 by 2028. Many International Schools teach in the English medium, use UK curriculum and offer UK Examinations. This is a huge potential market for any company that has products designed for UK schools! Topics covered will include:
- The growth of International Schools to date, and predicted expansion
- Where are they located, and how to contact them?
- Choosing a region to concentrate on
- What International Schools are looking for?
- Researching the school, what you need to know:
- Fees charged
- Curriculum offered
- Examinations taken
- Associations & affiliations and group membership
- Who to contact
- Events & Exhibitions attended by International Schools
- How are International Schools different to UK state schools?
- Marketing strategy – Developing a framework for establishing a relationship with the schools
- Effects of the Pandemic on International Schools, and how to adjust marketing accordingly
Who should attend:
- Company Founder, CEO, COO, CFO etc.
- Export Manager / Director
- International Sales & Marketing team
The charge for this workshop is £100 for BESA members and £145 for non-members.
About the series
This workshop is one of an initial series of four interactive on-line workshops. Each workshop will be a deep dive into a specific topic related to exporting and how to achieve international growth.
All of the workshops will be on-line with a maximum of 10 delegates, providing ample opportunity to ask the facilitator in-depth questions and for group discussions of the issues raised.
1: Introduction to Exporting – How to get started 2: Researching and selecting new export markets
- 3: Finding and working with distributors and agents
- 4: Selling to International schools