How do I grow my business internationally?
Is my company ready to export?
This 3-hour interactive on-line workshop is an in-depth guide to preparing your company to export. Led by Steve Whitley, a seasoned company director with over 20 years exporting experience. The workshop will focus on the issues your company will need to address on its exporting journey.
- How and what parts of your business will be affected by exporting?
- Ensuring the whole company understands the importance, and embraces exporting
- How to get started – making an export plan
- Where to find help, What support is available (including free and subsidised)
- Starting your export journey during the pandemic? – creating & amending the strategy
Who should attend:
- Company Founder, CEO, COO, CFO etc.
- Export Manager / Director
- International Sales & Marketing team
About the series
This workshop is one of an initial series of four interactive on-line workshops. Each workshop will be a deep dive into a specific topic related to exporting and how to achieve international growth.
All of the workshops will be on-line with a maximum of 10 delegates, providing ample opportunity to ask the facilitator in-depth questions and for group discussions of the issues raised.