Whether you are new to exporting or looking to expand and grow your existing export business, this 2-part workshop will provide you with insight and guidance to help you achieve success.
Limited to just 15 delegates, these online sessions will be hands-on with plenty of opportunities to cover the key areas, ask questions and get direct feedback from the experts.
The workshops will be run by Steve Whitley, a seasoned company director with 20+ years exporting experience in the education sector. Steve is the Founder of EdTech Consulting, providing consultancy services to a wide range of Education Suppliers.
Direct selling vs. finding and working with local partners
Date: Monday 28 February 2022 09:00 – 12:00
Does your product or service require a network of partners to help grow your business internationally? Join this workshop to understand:
- Exploring routes to market.
- Effective, fast market research.
- Which exhibitions and why?
- What support is available for exporters?
- Measuring an opportunity.
- Partners: Agents or Distributors?
- Evaluating a partner.
- Partner contracts.
- Managing partners.
- Tenders – the good and the bad!
- Understanding and respecting culture & customs.
Selling to International schools
Date: Tuesday 8th March 2022 14:00 – 17:00
The International Schools market continues to grow rapidly and is expected to rise to over 16,000 schools by 2028. In this workshop, we’ll examine:
- Growth of the International school market.
- Selecting the correct school and regions to target.
- Direct or with a partner company?
- Finding the right contacts.
- Building a marketing campaign.
- Targeting school groups.
- Bottom-up or Top-down?
- School Associations.
BESA & Launchpad members pay just £199+VAT to attend both sessions
Non-BESA members £249+VAT